Wednesday 5 December 2012

Authors please!

Hello I can't just have this blog to myself you know! I need authors persistent, smart, kind, talented authors please Please Please ask if you do want to be one. I'm happier than ever to let you.
I just need your Email, Aj user, and what your going to post about. Such as Den/clothes items, Parties, ECT... Just as long it's relivant to Animal Jam.
Also I may need some moderators too who check for innapropriate comments on this blog too.
These two jobs are quite easy so please ask me!



-Cyanlion
(On animal jam call me  Cyz,Cyan, Lyon, Or Just Cyanlion!)
 

 
Listen, I know on Animal Jam my little sister is Sierramaya right in real. 
But this is a picture of my other sister who is my big sister.
Especcialy I'd LOVE my bffs to moderate and author.

 

1 comment: